Why Join Bungay Associates, Inc.?
What do you get for your annual dues?
What does your Board of Directors do for you?
- Six volunteers who focus year-round on the Mission Statement above
- Water quality monitoring, testing and reporting
- Native and non-native weed monitoring and investigation
- Access to NALMS – North American Lake Management Society
- Access to COLAP – Congress of Lakes & Ponds
- Coordination of Hydro-Raking every other year
- Administration of our water safety program – SAFE (Safety Awareness From Education
- Education on Lake Management Techniques
- Administration of BungayLake.com
- Coordination of 4th of July Boat Parade
- Coordination of annual “Lights Around The Lake”
- Continuous monitoring of property values
- Ongoing lakeshore and bridge clean-up efforts
- Management of Association funds for future lake efforts
- Manage Winter Drawdown and water quantity issues
- Place/remove shallow water buoys around lake
- Schedule/organize annual lake meeting with guest speakers
- Educate on Bungay Lake Watershed issues
- Investigate lake pollution comments / complaints
- Coordinate with local lake leaders on lake management issues
- Communicate to lake residents with lake news and issues
- Provide consultation with individual homeowners on proper lakefront living techniques
- Work with local companies for advice & discount services
What have you done for your lake lately?