to Bungay Lake in Mansfield and North Attleboro Massachusetts. This 110 acre private lake is our own hidden gem and we are dedicated to the preservation of this resource. BungayLake.com is a central location for all residents to learn about the lake, view recent news, learn about lake management and keep up with lake related events.
- Haven’t paid your dues yet? Pay fast right now with Pay-Pal!.
- The 2017 boat parade theme is CARTOONS! Parade is at 11:00 AM on July 4th at Barry Young’s dock…rain or shine. Let’s make this a record year! It’s a full lake…so let’s get ALL boats out there…decorated or not! See you then…
- 2017 Event Schedule:
- 7/23: Family Floatilla, 1 PM, Bass cove sand bar
- 8/5: Adult Floatilla (no kids), 7 PM, Bass cove sand bar
- 9/9: Dock & Dine, 4 PM (adults only), Details to follow
- Chili Cook-off: Date TBD
- (For questions about events, contact Leslie Holander, 774-240-3371, email@example.com)