Bungay Lake is located in Mansfield and North Attleboro Massachusetts. This 110 acre private lake is our own hidden gem and we are dedicated to the preservation of this resource. BungayLake.wordpress.com is a central location for all residents to learn about the lake, view recent news, learn about lake management and keep up with lake related events.
- Pay your 2020 membership Dues fast right now with Pay-Pal!
2020 Event Schedule (details to follow)
Annual Meeting – April 29th 6-7 PM – ZOOM NEW: Virtual Bingo – June 4th 7-8:30 PM Parade – Saturday July 4th 11 AM Floatilla Family – July 19th – 1 PM Floatilla Adult – August 1st – 6 PM – followed by a live concert by Bruce Smith’s Band “Zero 2 Sixty” at 240 Oakridge from 8:30 to 9:30 PM. Come by any kind of boat!
- NEW: Dock and Rock – Saturday September 19th 4-7:30 PM
- 1st location 47 Weona Rod – Acoustic Performance by Chris Mason – 4-6 PM
- 2nd Location 240 Oakridge Ave. – Live concert by Zero 2 Sixty
- Chili Cookoff – Volunteers to Host Welcome Please Speak to Teresa (Early November Time Frame)
- Left Right Center Tournament – To be rescheduled
- Poker Run – To be rescheduled