to Bungay Lake in Mansfield and North Attleboro Massachusetts. This 110 acre private lake is our own hidden gem and we are dedicated to the preservation of this resource. BungayLake.com is a central location for all residents to learn about the lake, view recent news, learn about lake management and keep up with lake related events.
- **Boat Parade moved to SATURDAY, JULY 5th due to weather, same time, same place**
- 4th of July Boat Parade: All lake residents are invited to participate in the annual Fourth of July Boat Parade. The theme this year is Famous Landmarks as voted during the annual meeting. The parade will start at 11am Saturday the 5th starting at Barry Young’s floating platform. As usually you can go with the standard red, white and blue if you don’t care for the theme!
- Mark Your Calendars….to join your neighbors for some fun lake events!
- Sunday August 10th: Floatilla, 1pm, Sandbar
- Saturday Sept 13th: Dock n’ Dine 4pm (adult event)
- Sunday Dec 7th: Chili Cook-off Patriots vs. Browns
- Haven’t paid your dues yet? Pay fast right now with Pay-Pal!